2" Ball Valve Model: 086883-1 NSN: 4820-01-289-0996
Please fill out the form below for a price quote and availability on this item.Ball Valve-A multi-ported, nonlubricated valve designed to provide straight through flow or ability to direct a number of flows or pressure through a single valve. the flow is controlled by the rotation of a ported ball within a suitable ported seat(s). the ball is usually engaged by a stem. it is normally operated in an open or closed position. excludes valve, check.
- Style designator: a1 straight thru
- Connection type: threaded internal pipe all ends
- Special features: blow-out proof stem
- Media for which designed: water-oil-gas single response
- Material: steel comp 316 body steel corrosion resisting flow control device plastic polytetrafluoroethylene seat
- Nominal thread size: 2.000 inches all ends
- Maximum operating pressure: 1500.0 pounds per square inch single response
This product is only available upon request. Contact us by e-mail or by filling out the form below for a quote.